People counter

Counter

Friday, November 27, 2009

Squirrelflight + Brambleclaw Therory


In the sneak peek we had of the Fourth Apprentice Brambleclaw sseemed to want nothing to do with Squirrelflight. Squirrelflight seemed very crushed by this. Will these to main characters ever be the same? Here is a therory i came up with:

A ThunderClan patrol were out in the woods neaar the lake Hunting. They had recently discovered that the lake was dried up because of brown creatures called beavers. Suddenly there was a yowl and the RiverClan leader and her patrol came charging at the Thunderclan Cats. Lionblaze told Dovepaw to go get help while him and brambleclaw tried to hold off the patrol. Luckily Dovepaw found Squrrielflights patrol of her Icecloud and Brackenfur and they came to help. Rainstorm the cat Thunderclan had previously saved jumped on top of squirrelflight and pinned her down ready to bite her neck. Brambleclaw saw this jumped on Rainstorm and flung him acrossed the clearing. Brambleclaw relized how much he cared for Squirrelflight fought off the intruders and they appoligized and made up.

That is my therory for squirrelflight + Brambleclaw. Hope you enjoyed!

11 comments:

MadiShae said...

I like it. I realy hope they will get back together. My theory is that they will get back, but something more complicated later in the books. I'm actually working on a blog like Scarheart's Life, but Squirrel and Bramble.

-Scarheart

Buzz Girl said...

I am soooo upset that Brambleclaw and Squirrelflight are still not making up. I hope your theory comes true!
Buzz Girl

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

I read on Sorrelpaw's blog (she's back now!) that Leafpool is killed and Squirrelflight is so sad that she leaves the Clan. Also Brambleclaw is crippled and can't become leader. So I guess that won't give them a chance to make up! I personally don't care though, I've always hated Brambleclaw and Squirrelflight isn't the same apprentice that I used to love.

~~Silverstar

Rainstar said...

Really. Poor Brambleclaw. Who Kills Leafpool?

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

Breezepelt kills her. That's what I read at least, it may not be true but it seems likely. But this begs the question, now that Brambleclaw can't become leader (Which I'm thrilled about though I think it's weird that he couldn't just stand up there and announce stuff), who will? Graystripe or Sorreltail is what I'm hoping.

~~Silverstar

~~Silverstar

☠♥Maddie♥☠ said...

Yeah Breezepelt did attack Poppyfrost and Jayfeather at the moonpool. I like Jayfeather alot better in this series he isnt as sensitive. Sorreltail CInderheart or Lionblaze would make efficient leaders. Also Brackenfur because of experience. I dont think Graystripe will because he is old and should join the elders along with sandstorm. StarClan will most likely choose LIonblaze we all no that. But there are someother cat who would make very good leaders.

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

Graystripe isn't THAT old. Even if he was, Nightpelt did become leader when he was already an elder. I agree that Lionblaze probably will become leader, but I don't think he's ready. He can't control himself that well. I think Sorreltail should become leader, because she has Sandstorm's feisty personality but is a little more peaceful.

~~Silverstar

☠♥Maddie♥☠ said...

Yeah sorreltail would make a great leader Graystripe would too. I dont want Lionblaze to become leader because it would be nothing but battles then. Sorreltail and Graystripe would keep the peace. Especially Graystripe with RiverCLan if Mistyfooot becomes leader because they were practicaly best friends when he lived with RiverClan.

.:~Rainstar~:.

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

Yeah, good though. Graystripe and Mistyfoot would be able to keep peace between their Clans. Now all we need is for Tawnypelt to lead ShadowClan and Ashfoot to lead WindClan, then everything would be perfect!

~~Silverstar

☠♥Maddie♥☠ said...

Yeah i know but like that would ever happen. Doesent Onestar still have all of his lives. He is a wimp if you ask me.

KatChaffey said...

I think Firestar should have made Graystripe deputy agaian when he came back, Leopardstar didnt keep Hawkfrost as her deputy when Mistyfoot came back!