People counter

Counter

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Moree

Wildstorm(Q): To all: If the Clan ever learned about Cinderhearts reincarnation, how do you think they, along with the other Clans, would react?
CherithBaldry(A): I think they'd be pleased, if a bit weirded out. The cats who knew Cinderpelt would welcome her back with open paws!
KateCary(A): I think some cats would be pleased that she got another chance, some would be grumpy, just becuse they're grumpy about most things (mentioning no names, Crowfeather), and some would be very happy to think there are second chances.

Streamflow(Q): 1.I'm a little confused about the fallen tree. Did the trunk fall into camp, or just the branches? I'm just wondering because if it was only the branches, the cats could clear the wrekage pretty easily , but not if it was the trunk. I'm just hoping you could clear this up for me.
CherithBaldry(A): All of it. It was a massive disaster, and it's changed the camp permanently.

Rockstar(Q): To all: Why are Shredtail and Snowtuft training with Dark Forest cats? As far as I can remember, they don't have any reason to hate Firestar, or the Three.
KateCary(A): They don't realise they're being trained to destory Firestar - they think they're helping their Clans by becoming better warriors

Silverleaf Ocp(Q): To Vicky: In fading echoes, Yellowfang says Firestar has lost 5 of his lives, but when you go back and count them all, he's lost more. Was that a mistake, or does he really have 5 lives left??
VickyHolmes(A): He definitely has less than five! I do have the exact number written down to remind me, and Kate and Cherith know, but alas I cannot recall the figure right now. I THINK it’s TWO.

Minou(Q): Vicky: How is Rock able to show up in random places (such as the mountains) and be omniscient when he isn't dead? (In fact, how is he not dead? He must be at least 60 years old!)
VickyHolmes(A): Oh, he’s dead all right. But he transcends StarClan, and the Dark Forest, and anywhere else that dead cats are contained, so he can pop up literally anywhere. We’ll find out more about Rock in the second half of OTS, don’t worry. He’s a VERY special cat.

Iceclaw(Q): To all: If Hollyleaf wanted to stop the secret from getting out by killing Ashfur, why the heck did she spill it!? What was she hoping to gain from it?
VickyHolmes(A): Poor Hollyleaf! She killed Ashfur – and realized that nothing had changed. She was still the result of an illicit relationship between a medicine cat and a WindClan cat. Her true parents had lied and cheated all their lives (as she saw it) and never been punished. The warrior code had been defied in every way, yet these cats were living normal lives! She believed that the only way to get justice was to reveal the truth in the most public place – a Gathering. By this time, she had lost all her faith in the warrior code, so she didn’t care about the repercussions.

Rosesong(Q): To Vicky: Why did Allegiances of the Clans get cancelled?
VickyHolmes(A): I don’t know exactly, but it could be because we covered so much material in the other Special Editions, so HarperCollins didn’t feel there was enough extra material to fill an entire book.

JJK8 *AKA* Firey(Q): To all: If you could make and "end of the world situation" in the books what would it be like and how far in the future would you picture it
KateCary(A): Have you read Comet in Moominland? Fab book and a comet heading for earth would be a great plotline for the Clans to deal with!

Snuff73(Q): To Vicky: *Crosses fingers* Is hollyleaf still alive?
VickyHolmes(A): I admire your hopefulness, but I’m still not going to tell you, sorry!

Sunbeam(Q): To all: Who was MistyStar's mate and who were her kits (the ones that Firestar(then paw) saved on Sunningrocks)?
VickyHolmes(A):I think I did figure this out, but I’m open to suggestions! Reedwhisker was one of her kits – so yes, she’s made her own son her deputy! Ooh, controversial...

Rowanoak23(Q): Did Boulder (ex-rogue turned loyal ShadowClan cat) go to StarClan when he died? Will cats like Cloudtail, Mothwing, Daisy, or Sasha who don't believe in StarClan go there when they die?
VickyHolmes(A): This question has been asked many times, and I always say that if a cat doesn’t believe in StarClan, can they really pop up there after they have died? I’d like to say no, if I was being really strict, but it actually breaks my heart to think that Mothwing, for example, won’t live on with a chance to dispense her wisdom to generations of RiverClan medicine cats. So I might relent on this issue!

Sandstar1051.(Q): To All: What are Molekit's and Cherrykit's warrior names and who are theyre mentors?
KateCary(A): Molebutt and Cherrycola. Kidding. I don't know yet.
(PAHAHAHAHAHAH!)


*CherithBaldry: I liked Hollyleaf and I sort of still do. She had pressure that she couldn;t cope with.*
Hmmmm?


FINISHING TOMORROW AFTER SCHOOL!

No comments: